Re: Directions of some sort to the show on Friday...

hi kids!

thanks to both lara and jeff for sending me directions!  :)  that made me happy, and now i don't even have to do the mapquest thing at all!

jeff, sorry you can't come.  maybe we should all throw an after parfty at your place so you can get some of the effect.  *wink*  i'll even do some babysitting of the kid for you so you can play.

speaking of babysitting, i had the weirdest babysitting job this weekend.  there is an indian family who comes to my day care, and the dad was out of town this weekend, teaching in brazil.  the mom, who doesn't drive, was too scared to be home alone, so all i had to do was come over at night (around 8ish) and spend the night at their house.  i didn't really take care of the kid (2 year old sukul, who is the cutest little girl ever) since the mom was there, she fed me lots of fun indian food for free, and i slept in the room where they have their holy place.  it was both strange...and slightly refreshing...to know that the hindi gods were watching over me as i slept.  :)

hope everyone is having a wonderful day...and RICKERS!!!!  i can't believe you're MARRIED!  congratulations!  :)

*love and smiles*
jessyka