RE: back from the dead, as it were...

Hooray!  Welcome back Jessyka.  The list has been really slow lately.  I was just thinking about that earlier.  I wish I could make the Taft show, but I have this dumb thing called school.  Maybe when I'm older.

Bethany

 Jessyka said:
hi kids!

my computer has been broken for the past three weeks, so i've been sitting here with no internet access, except for nice little trips to my best friend's house to check e-mail.  i haven't even been able to make it to the library, since i have had errands to do on my lunch breaks and things.  *sigh*

anyway, i've missed you guys bunches, and what was this i heard about the taft show possibly being on a saturday now?

*love and smiles*
jessyka