CD Release Show Tonight | Updated Tour Info

Hello all.

Tonight, in Louisville, KY, will be my CD release show.

Opening will be the pop-punk band Closer to Home. CTH is absolutely wonderful. They are very witty and very funny as well as great musicians and peformers.

Jeremy Quillo will play next. I will be joining him for his set on percussion. Jeremy's last album is one of the best records of last year in my opinion. He will be playing all new songs from his upcoming record slated to begin recording in December (which I have excitedly been asked to produce.)

And then I will play my set last. I promise a good mixture of songs both old and new, as well as a small handful of good stories. I will even do my best to remember all the lyrics to all of the songs.

Please, come out and support the show.

Also, I have included up to date tour information in this letter. Just see below. I will send out an additional tour schedule next week that should clear up some of the currently missing details.

I hope all is well. Thanks so much for your support.

Many blessings,
Jesse

*****

Eubanks October Tour (updated info)

Saturday, October 5th
CD release show for "West Coast Politics East Coast Love"
Aslan's How Art Gallery
Louisville, KY
w/ Jeremy Quillo and Closer to Home
8PM
$5
Write to jesseeubanks at juno_com for more information.

Sunday, October 13th
w/ Mike Reutschle and Blue Sunday
The Kindergarten Room
617 East Third Avenue
Columbus, OH 43201
8PM
$3

Tuesday, October 15th
The Village Coffee House
100 Northwestern Avenue
West Lafayette, IN
765-743-5885
Write to colbert at purdue_edu for more information.

Wednesday, October 16th
Cicinnati, OH
TBA

Saturday, October 19th
Solomon's Porch
2824 13th Ave.S.
Minneapolis, MN
6pm
Concert at 8pm
For more information call 612.874.6555 or write to ben at solomonsporch_com.

Sunday, October 20th
Mo's House
Chicago, IL
Please write to jesseeubanks at juno_com to inquire more on this date.

Monday, October 21st
A Living Room Show w/ Owensring
Pittsburgh, PA
Details TBA
Write to jesseeubanks at juno_com or owensring1 at aol_com for up to date announcements.

Sunday, October 27th
The Southwark House
Philadelphia, PA
Showtime: 8pm