Over the Rhine Taft Show 2002

Hey folks,

Just a quick heads up. The Taft Theater just contacted us to let us know that
Saturday December 7th is open after all. (We had been told for months that
there were no wknd dates available in December this year.) If we can
re-arrange a few things, there is a distinct possibility that we will move
the show to the Saturday night, and do the Q&A concert on Sunday. Sorry about
the confusion--we'll let you know as soon as we find out. Hope to see you
then if not before.

Best,

Over the Rhine