Re: it's time

Jan,

I can't say I will miss you, because it's been like you've been gone already
for the past couple of years.  I know you were here skimming, so was I, but I
was already missing you a LONG time ago.  I'm very sorry to see you go, and I'm
sorry to hear that otr has lost that magic for you.  I have somewhat of an idea
of how you feel.  And I think in a way, it's not entirely the band and the list
and the concert experiences that are changing, but everything is changing.

I hate to lump things together, but the last couple of years have been hard
years for lots of people.  I think the attacks on 9-11-01 were horrific, but
they also served to heighten the awareness most of us have for our friends and
families and to show us just how unimportant most things we have in our lives
are.  So, as you take your leave, I salute you for your time here and I hope
and pray only the best things for you and your friends and family.  I know
wherever you go and whatever you do, it will be with that same zeal that lots
of us remember you for back in the days of "What makes Over the Rhine, Over the
Rhine to you?"

God bless,
Mark

=====