moose and squirrel

<unlurk>

I was in Indy.

Standing up front.  Blue work shirt.  With Molly.  Much cuter than me.

Would've told people I was coming, but too busy.

I wish they had chairs.

I will say:

I think Karin is enjoying her voice more and more.  I don't mean that
she's becoming egotistically proud of her voice.  I just mean that she
seems to be having a great time stretching out and playing with styles.

Similar note: the soul thing on fever, from Karin, was not unlike a deep,
deep country music yowl.  Yowl being a positive word--indicating great
beauty frought with emotion--for the purposes of this abstract
discussion.  Therefore I conclude: soul and deep rootsy let-it-all-go
whatcha-call-it: same thing, a convergence of two unlike things at a
point of great emotion.

I think Wordsworth said that.  Him or Jerry Springer.

Opener, um, Jenny Stearns[?].  Totally enjoyable.  Recommended for allya
Americana folks.

Random:
I recently bought a Rocky and Bullwinkle tape on the
super-discount-clearance rack at the gorcery store.  Watched it all at
once.  As my friend Amy commented, "It's so hard to want it to stop."  As
in, we thought we'd watch a couple sketches for kicks, then do something
else.  But we were rivetted.  Rivetted by Moose and Squirrel.  Dah.

I wish Linford would do magic tricks with top hats.  And that Karin was a
flying squirrel.

Not really.

And now.

Back to the really big paper,