Shame That Bears Repeating

Someone wiser than myself wrote-

"Of all people, shame on you Ms. Wilkerson! I'm even wagging my finger
at my monitor in your direction... Dearest Kylie, why for you cause pain
right here? *points to chest* Shame shame shame!"

This inspires me to dig out the vidcap evidence of Kylie atrocities at
Cornerstone Magazine's Music And Arts Festival 2002.

Mark Mathis speaks about his Wall Street Journal-adored book, _Feeding
The Media Beast_, tonight (Tuesday) at Bound To Be Read Bookstore @ San
Mateo & Academy ABQ, near I-25.

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
"Whatever shall we do with these days?" - Linford Detweiler
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET