Re: Indy Review - Really long with some spoils!

--- michelle <kanani71 at yahoo_com> wrote:

> I'm working on it. ;)  And big smootches to you, girlfriend!  I
> really didn't want to attempt that swim.

Michelle, if you come to the Taft, then you're gonna just make me have to come.
 I mean I was talking to Jess and was like "it's five hours away" and she was
like "it's five hours away for me, too"  So it was kind of like a stalemate,
but I mean if you're coming from five hours away *flying* (I hope I'm somewhere
in the ball park) then that just makes our distances pale in comparison...

working on it too,

Mark

=====