RE: how weird is this?

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, superintelligent shade of blue wrote:

> --- Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
> (which, in light of the fact that I'm a
> > pretty major Parrot Head
>
> am i the only one who is wondering what the hell a parrot head is? or if
> i even really want to know?

liesel, dear.

a aprrot head is the part of the parrot which consumes food and emits loud
raucous noises resembling people's voices....

it usually has on its end a very sharp yellowy looking thign, commonly
called 'beak'

there are two black round shapes on the side of the head commonly called
'eyes'

(:

cheeky

rhys