RE: so...

--- "Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
> and liesel piled on with:
>
> >>i think that describes just about everyone on the
> list...:)
>
> Wow...out of *nowhere* she strikes with such
> vengeance.  Sitting here
> keeping to my own business, typing names on a
> spreadsheet, and WHAM!  What
> kind of person are you? I guess you must have had to
> toughen up at an early
> age with all the other kids on the short bus.

oh, now why'd you have to go and type that barryboo?
now it's just going to continue to perpetuate itself,
i'll hit out of left field, you'll hit below the belt
and so on and so forth until we both just meet and
beat the tar out of each other in person.

bring it on.

:)
l.

=====
Did nothing in particular, and did it very well.

--Sir William Schwenck Gilbert