schubas

Hey everyone,

I went to Schubas last night to see Anne Heaton (Pamela Means opened).  I've evangelized about her before (and Edie Carey).  She's great live and has a really nice, very distinctive voice.  Definitely check her out.

I take back everything I've ever said about Schubas.  It's a fabulous venue for a show like we saw last night.  I still don't like seeing OTR there, though.  It's way too crowded.  But nonetheless, we will be attending the show next week.  The early one.   Seeing the posters there last night made me excited!

See you there,

Jan