Kim Taylor on Sale!!!

Hello all;
   I just got this note from Kim's website announcing that her CD is on sale for only $12.99 + shipping!  If you've put off getting this CD, now is the time to get it!  Here's Kim's e-mail:

Hi everyone . . .

Just a quick to note to tell you that our online distributor, CDBaby, is featuring "So Black, So Bright" so
we're putting her on sale for the next few days.

You can purchase a marked down copy for a limited time at www.cdbaby.com.

Hope all is well with each of you.

Best,

kim taylor
www.kim-taylor.net

"If your daily life seems poor, do not blame it; blame yourself, tell yourself that you are not poet enough to call forth its riches; for to
the creator there is no poverty and no poor indifferent place."  -  Rainer Maria Rilke

--------------- Unsubscribe by going to http://www.actwin.com/OtR/