Rhapsodie in Minneapolis

Karin and Linford,

Nancy and I will be at table 79 in Minneapolis for your concert at the
Fine Line Music Cafe.  You have blessed us with so much, handwritten "I
Remember," autographed pix for Nancy's 60th, Unsung, plus "the music."
If you would be so kind as to sing Rhapsodie in Minneapolis, we'd love
it.  And, Linford, if you could just improvise a couple of bars of "Let
the Lower Lights be burning" Mom might even look down from above and
smile, knowing that I hadn't totally lost my way.

Even if this doesn't reach you, you'll be here on the 22nd, and, thank
God, sometimes that is enough.

Steve
begin:vcard
n:Hokonson;Steve
tel;pager:612-648-5000
tel;cell:612-414-4738
tel;home:715-381-1849
tel;work:651-717-6543
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Minnesota Correctional Facility - Stillwater;Operations
adr:;;970 Pickett St. N.;Bayport;MN;55003;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:snhokonson at earthlink_net
x-mozilla-cpt:;3
fn:Steve Hokonson
end:vcard