Re: strings and things

I use d'addario pro arte on my classical. or st. augustine reds.
martin bronze mediums or silk&steel for my Martin.
My Kay is difficult because the trapeze doesn't allow for ring-style
ball-end strings, and I'd love to konw what other vintage arch top users
use. Sometimes I high-string the Kay if I'm playing rhythm. In that case i
use martin 12-string strings. same problem, though.
elixers are over-hyped if you ask me.
my mandolin takes just about whatever i can find cheap.
my electric guitars are gathering dust.

> Kylie Wilkerson wrote:
>
> <><>I want to know what kind of strings Karin uses on
> her guitar??? What kind of stings do *you* use on your
> guitar?<><>
>
> i use d'addario medium bronze. my 'baby' (cherry
> fender) seems to really like them.

> =====
> "People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to
> harass rich women than motorcycle gangs." -- Speaker Unknown

paul r. soupiset
toolbox studios
454 Soledad, Suite 100
San Antonio, TX 78205