RE: locker combos

Sarah Herr <sarahherr at hotmail_com> wrote:
> Speaking of which, I *do* have recurring dreams
> about high school. I always
> am trying to open my locker and I can never remember
> my combination. Then I
> panic because I have to go to class, but it's the
> first day and I can't remember what class I'm
supposed to go to, or which room it's in. My books
> are in the locker that I can't open-the bell is
> about to ring. Panic!!!

Liesel responded:

>>i just gasped in my cubicle!  too weird.  i constantly
>>have that dream, but i can't remember the combination
>>and i'm going to miss the bus home, other times i have
>>the 'where the hell is my class and why can't i find
>>the right hallway?' dream.  sigh.  speaking of
>>hallways, why is it most of my secondary education
>>seems to be reduced to walking down them...?

>>not really looking for an answer,
>>liesel

Sarah, *your* combination is 12 left, 32 right, 15 left.

Liesel *your's* is 1 Left, 2 right, 3 left.  Don't you remember we made it
simple for you?  And you don't have to worry about the bus part of the dream
either, when you are running late just remember to run for the *short* bus
and you'll get on the right one every time.  And your class is down the hall
and to the left, you know where all the wood lathes are.

Hope this will help you both sleep better at night.

Out here,
Barry