What has happened to me recently

I’d like to briefly mention something that has happened to me recently.
For many years I passionately pursued Christ and worked in various lay
ministries.  About four years ago, as a result of some intense personal
experiences, I began wrestling with some deep spiritual issues, concerning
the truth of God and faith in Christ.  I really had come to expect that I
would never resolve these matters.  Last month, I drove out of town to a
convention, as almost a last minute decision.
I had not been seriously thinking about the state of affairs between me and
God.  So I was taken completely by surprise, when someone demonstrated the
spirit of Christ to me in a very tangible and overwhelming manner.  I was
stunned and amazed to realize that I had come into a sense of peace about
all my burdens, and that all my ‘issues’ were suddenly resolved.
This wasn’t done in a theological or religious way, but in a truly spiritual
manner.  It was also very Mytho-poetic.  This seems to be the first time in
my life that I experienced Christ manifest in and through another person,
with such a powerful sense of presence.
The prevalent image and effect is that of Light, both outward and inward.
Because of this Light, my perspective has changed on everything.  (This
literally had seemed impossible to me only minutes before it occurred.)  It
is the most real experience I’ve had in my life.  I have a singular focus
now, to follow up on this experience and the guiding scriptural principle
I've come to understand, for the direction I need to go in now.  I realize
that these scant details cannot convey the import nor the impact of what
I’ve gone through.  But perhaps you may somehow sense the truth of it in
your own spirit.  And perhaps this may encourage someone else.
Feel free to email me directly at cybox4posts at hotmail_com
Peace,
Larry L. Chaney