Re: The list, a side note, Canal Street Tavern, and my dad

my aplogies to the list that i forwarded the entire message from kylie, but
i'm a bit confused....i can't find any reference to your dad.  but then
...i am still half asleep.  i need an otr break.  these 14 - 16 hour days
are killing me.

those feelings can be terrifying kylie..i remember...but one of the most
exciting times of your life too.  i wish you the best in that relationship!

and kylie...we love you too. : )

                   ~o
                 _' \ <_
                (_) / (_)  ..................twila

                    "Kylie Wilkerson"
                    <kylie_wilkerson@hotm       To:     over-the-rhine at actwin_com
                    ail.com>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     The list, a side note, Canal Street Tavern, and my
                    owner-over-the-rhine@        dad
                    actwin.com

                    09/04/2002 08:56 PM
                    Please respond to
                    "Kylie Wilkerson"

Hello ladies, and gents...

Where are all of you? Why aren't you posting your thoughts?(hopes, loves,
and dreams)...excluding Troy. :) Anyhoo I'm missing some of you...some of
you not so much. ;) Juuuust joking.

I want to tell you about my weekend. The short version. I visited my
boyfriend in North Carolina. He is in the Marines and had the whole weekend
off...so we took a short drive to Ocean Isle Beach, and Myrtle Beach. It
was
such an amazing weekend. Kylie loves the beach. I am at one with the beach.
:) Anyhoo, I realized that I could possibly need to spend the rest of my
life with this guy. Isn't that exciting/scary? So many new feelings.

Okay, who is going to the Canal St Show?? And which nite are you going?? Or
maybe you're going to both. I'm trying to decide if I should go alone or
not.

List, I love you.

kylie