$3 for a water or $7 for a beer, anyone?

this weekend, within a 36-hour period, I...

- drove roughly 12 hours in my car (which ain't bad b/c it
    translates into "listened to 12 hours of music")
- saw King's X (stunning performance of mostly older
    material)
- saw Joe Satriani (he was kind of boring, though)
- saw Dream Theater (Doug Pinnick of King's X came out and
    sang on one song, too)
- got a speeding ticket (d'oh! - amortize that over 2 years,
    though, and it's basically $3.75/month charge for
    speeding; so not too bad)
- read 100 pages of a 350 page book that i have to be done
    with by wednesday for an Operational Systems Mgmt MBA
    course... ugh...
- had a freakin' amazing Black & Tan Burrito at the Comet
    (pre-OtR Taft Show dinner place?)
- saw Tomahawk (Mike Patton is a master of noise)
- saw Tool (nevermind... Maynard James Keenan is king of
    vocal goodness)

*and* i managed to get my laundry done, too...

nuckin' futs,
Dan

np: U2 - "Electric Storm" mp3

VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/