Sarah Groves new CD

   Has anyone here listened to Sarah Groves new CD?  I just saw it yesterday
in the store, and listend to part of the first two tracks--it sounds as if
it's gonna blow me away like her last album did.  Haven't had a chance to
see her in concert yet, but hope to sometime.  Any insight on the new album
from anyone here?

   YEsterday I picked up the most recent Sarah Masen album (Dreamlife of
Angels) and the most recent Sherri Youngward CD (6 in. of sky)  Haven't
listened to either one all the way through yet, but I'm hoping they'll be
good.

Sincerely;
Daniel J. Summers