RE: Letterman, here I come!

This is harder than it should be...

10. His middle name is Bud.  Bruce "Bud" Lachey.  Err., Melman.
9. Bruce excels in cold temperatures.
8. Like Dave, I possess a low tolerance for celebrity.
7. I can be the "man in the street" without risk of rushing fans.
6. I have a penchant for reading mail aloud.
5. Bruce is easy on the eyes if you know what I mean (and I think you do)
4. Indiana is a mere stone's launch from Bruce's boyhood home.
3. His goldfish's names are "Uma" and "Oprah"
2. My pet's tricks are so stupid, it's blood type is Ragu.

and the Number 1 reason Bruce should be host Letterman:
1. Two words: Interrupting cow!!

Awful.