Letterman, here I come!

So I'm going to NYC Thursday for a series of concerts (three nights).  I've
been there a half dozen or so times, and always try to get Letterman
tickets, but it's always too late -- it seems you almost need to plan a
vacation around Letterman tickets.  But I filled out the online thing last
month for standby tickets or whatever, and got the call today!!

I had to answer a trivia question (which I answered wrong so they wouldn't
give me tickets).  But then thankfully another Over the Rhine fan called
with my info and answered correctly, so, whoopee!!  Taping next Thursday for
Friday airing.

Hopefully Dave will do that thing like he did 10 some years ago and pick
someone out of the audience to run the show for 20 minutes...  :)

Who's around the NYC area and wants to check out art next Saturday or
Sunday??

I got a girlfriend, she's in art school,
I got a art school girlfriend, yeah,