Brian and Ric

"They nearly lost it all.  After the break, we'll see how a shattered band
managed to make sense of day to day life..  Only here, on Behind the
Music.."

Brian works in downtown Cincinnati at the mid to upscale chain Palomino.  He
doesn't do much in the way of music lately, other than see the occassional
show.  His wife still caters and has become a personal financial planner.

I saw Ric on Friday at the Mac Jaguar release party in Cincinnati.  He still
records and produces, and does the rare live show now and then.  I think his
kids keep him pretty busy.

Mike Georgian is rumored to have left his band Pay the Girl, even though
they were signed.  I have no details on that.  For those of you on his email
update list, he'd sent out something recently for some live shows.

The Cardigans are recording a new CD, and intend for it to be a little more
organic than Gran Turismo.  Their website doesn't offer much additional
information except for a few recording diaries.

Duran Duran are almost complete with their new CD, as yet untitled.  The
band, reunited with the "classic" lineup of John/Roger/Andy Taylor, Simon
LeBon and Nick Rhodes for the first time since 1985, are finishing tracks
with legendary producer Nile Rodgers, who's worked with the band on The
Reflex, Wild Boys, and Notorious.  Nick and Simon are doing production and
vocal work respectively with the Dandy Warhols, and Nick's just released the
first Devils CD with original Duran Duran singer Stephen Duffy (also from
The Lilac Time).

Coat check girl up in Happyland,