Re: Serpents & Gloves received

for JB and all concerned:

I bought my copy way back when -- 217 of 2200 -- and it had only the
scampering logo in green stuck on it too.  Perhaps only the original 2200
signed copies had the stamp on it?  Don't know how many others were made.  I
would think that unless someone has an unbelievably good recorder you should
be able to tell if it is a duplicate.  A pirate copy is never quite the
quality of the original as far as I know.

  On copies.  I guess L&K would be the only ones to answer for sure if they
mind but my personal rule has always been if it's OOP it's OK to GIVE away or
TRADE copies but it is still NEVER OK to sell them.  As Kate said, it isn't
taking a penny out of the bands pockets if it's OOP and I'd even say you're
doing your part in keeping the money out of the hands of people out to make
an illegal buck off the backs of the musicians who created it.

kevin