RE: (OT) Redd Blood Cells (OT)

--- Chris Queen <cqueen at tmsmail_net> wrote:
> I read about that in Entertainment Weekly several weeks
> ago, and the paragraph there said that the band liked and
> approved of what Steven did; of course the lawyers have
> the final say, sometimes...

Actually, this time the lawyers weren't the one who put the
kibosh on it... Red Kross actually pulled the files nearly a
day early because the traffic generated by all the people
who read the NYTimes article was pinging their site to
death.

=====
Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

"Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."
(Whatever is said in Latin sounds profound.)