marriage proposal

Hi.
i would like to introduce myself. Well I am a 26 year
old,
I am a christian man with a good heart from egypt.
I love life but sometimes its not fair.i am very
social,
Very honest ,single and I am a very romantic person
I am looking for a woman for marriage .any age,
any country,any race.
I dream about a strong and happy family with warm
relation
Full of love and understanding. I promise to be a
faithful,sincere,
Good and loving husband.
My e-mail:
Waelramzy55 at yahoo_com

Waelramzy88 at hotmail_com
Please send me e- mail or add me in your list for
a chat.
Please feel free to ask me any questions about any
Thing you want to know.