Duck Duck Goose (absolutely no Otr content)

Good grief Charlie Brown! I've been on this list what, a month now? And
already I've caused people ducking, confessing to cheesey music, arguing
over John Lennon, and using parentheses like mad people. What next??

Sarah
Opener of cans of worms and partner in chaos

paul wrote: (I always think of la bibloteca[wait that doesn't mean Bible]
when I have to type 'paul wrote') ;) **

and Barry wrote:
<<And why "Duck"?
        The question should not be about Lucy, but why we

<<as humans "duck", when something is coming our way.>>

kylie wrote:

**notice the use of paranthetics(for the grammar gestapo...as well as the
grammar police-woman)