Re: Most embarrassing music (non-Otr)

>From: TYoder at sschwab_com
>
>liked them when i was in high school.  in about '82 i went to a concert in
>pittsburgh and even got one of the bibles they threw.

Me too, 'cept the Bible part.  Caught a Rob Hirst drumstick at an Oils show
last year tho', which was waaay better as I already have two comprehensive
Bibles.  (Didn't the Stryper Bible merely contain the NT?)  Anyway, was that
show at the Mosque or the Mosque ballroom.  The latter I won tickets too,
and left when Steve Taylor, the headliner, came out.  Oh, the folly of
youth!

>looked like bobby sweet back then...yes, even more embarrassing.  ...tho'

You do!

visually timekeeping,

Matt