RE:Duck Duck Lucy (was Lucy x2)

and paul wrote:

>>wasn't she the fossilized human they unearthed in the fertile crescent?
>>*ducking*

and I write:

Why are you ducking?  I mean I think more of a "juke" or a "side-step" would
suffice.  And why "Duck"?  The question should not be about Lucy, but why we
as humans "duck", when something is coming our way.  Kinda like in baseball
lingo saying "HEADS UP", when something is about to hit you in the head.
Shouldn't we say "Cover your friggin head", I mean in golf they say
"FOOOOORRRE!", that makes more sense than "Heads Up", or "Duck".  The last
thing you want to be doing with a baseball coming at you is keeping your
head up I would think.

Out here,
barry