cheese

I think I can top you all.  I think I have an Air Supply cassette
somewhere.  I loved them in 8th and 9th grade.  I seem to remember slow
dancing to "Lost in Love" at some middle school friends party and being in
seventh heaven.

I think I'm admitting way too much.

btw, Style Council would not be cheesie in my book.  "You're the Best
Thing" is a great song.  THey're not as rocking as the Jam, but still lots
of fun.

Bill

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools