Re:Serpents & Gloves auctions & Shuba's

Yeah Jeff,I saw you bidding on that.At least you got the "buy it now" for
$22.00 mine was 26.00 ! I posted this before and I'm still wondering?? Where
did all these mint copies of Serpents come from all of a sudden???I'm
sceptical, my tape came in what looks like an original box but the tape
itself has no markings on it ?? Now it wouldn't take a genius to go get some
original looking boxes made and make some copies for a total cost of about 2
bucks and sell them on ebay
for 20-30.It plays fine though,am I crazy !!!

As far as Shuba's goes it's a narrow room,I like Fitzgeralds better.
But you can't beat 2 shows in a night! I'm sure a few of us will be
there.And they should post that first show is 18 & up if it is,is it?