Re: Most embarrassing music (non-Otr)

>Oh, and I like Bon Jovi too *ducking*.
>
>Talk amongst yo'selves.
>
>Livin' on a prayer,
>Sarah

I'm a huge Bon Jovi fan, don't knock 'em.  Richie Sambora is one of my
favorite guitarists, and they've been a huge influence on me as far as what
kind of effect I want my own music to have.  I always found their songs to
be inspirational to me, just in the way that they're uplifting and are easy
to relate to, even though they're not the world's most intelligent lyrics
or anything.  And I saw them two years ago on the Crush tour, and just
seeing 20,000 people all singing along and having the time of their lives
was a really great thing.  I know that whatever band I put together next, I
want to do something that makes people feel like that, something huge
sounding that people can relate to and sing along to and all that...I'm not
sure what it's going to sound like, but I want to get that feeling across...

-Steve C.