Re: iPod users?

I love my iPod. I can plug it into my car (via a 1/8 inch jack or via an
optional FM transmitter); the charge lasts a long time; holds tons of songs,
looks cool, syncs up to my iTunes with lightning speed, and works as a hard
drive in a pinch. My CDs are safe at home, and I have all the best tracks
with me at all times, catalogued, titled, organized, etc.

> Anyone out here use a Mac iPod?  I'm thinking of buying one.  At first I
> thought I was above the age demographic for it but now am convinced that
> it's the coolest product on the planet.  I expect to stop subjecting my CDs
> to the torture known as "Bruce's Car" and just torture the iPod and a
> wireless interface.
>
> Anyone have first hand use of one?
>
> iMagining the iMaginary Apple orchard,

paul r. soupiset