Was:Re:AC/MB(OTRonlyinthatitmentionsphotosandBirds)

Jessyka (whose photos (the pictures that are posted on
www.geocities.com/miscelena, that is) I have still not returned (thought I
had, but unearthed them from a pile of papers yesterday... sorry Jess!),
mentioned Birds.

Oh, no, wait... just birds, not Birds:

> they have a big cage with these pretty birds called
>  lorakeets in them, and you can feed them.  they crawl all over you!  :)

Oh! I did that in Miami in February!  Aren't they beautiful and isn't it
fantastic and wonderful and fun?!

Multiple-parenthetical-user-and-hyphenator-extraordinaire,
Anita