Re:Flevo Festival Full concert video !!!!!

I've already got the audio on disc but my "Streambox VCR"software can't
capture it for some reason! I'm off today and will be messing around here in
"the Lab" so any suggestions on how to turn this stream into a file would be
greatly appreciated.I've also been messing around with my new USB video
capture device and practiced by making a little VCD of "Who will guard the
door" from Serpents and it came out remarkably well!At least watchable on TV
quality.But thats capturing from VHS not from web streaming.Oh well I'll
keep working here like a mad scientist....hahahaha!!!!!