Flevo OtR

Hello list,

returned this morning from a wonderful Flevo fest.
The link to the mainstage OtR set was already posted, but here is the  set
list for those unable to view the whole lot of it(as far as I can read my
own scribbling in the dark):

Latter Days
Bothered
Anything at all
I Radio Heaven
Little Blue River/Into the Garden
All i need is everything
The world can wait
Jack's Valentine (linford managed to remember all the words this time!)

They mentioned they "sneaked out of" the recordings of new material to come
to europe, and that they were working on two albums for back porch/virgin
and one album for the fans. this will be available only through the website.

They also played a set at 2.15am, here's that setlist (Karin's):

Go down ez
Jesus in n.o.
green-clouded
poughkeepsie
faithfully dangerous
like a radio (they did not play this one)
orphan girl
miles (didn't plat this one either)

And earlier, in the afternoon, I got to see a set of Jack solo. An acquired
taste, indeed. I might have to check out his cd some day (he didn't have any
with him)

So i have have had a fair amount of OtR shows this year, two on C'Stone, two
at Flevo. I'm happy for now. I hope they come back next year!

Mark