Re: Speaking of U2 videos

Yes there are 3 versions of the video. I haven't see the buffalo version for
YEARS. MTV2 did a U2 video timeslide recently, but they only showed the
Bono-in-the-bar one and the drag one. Yep the drag/cars one is in Berlin
(where the song was written and recorded). There's actually 2 cars, one with
a woman's body on it and one with a man's body. At the end of the video the
2 cars collide, signifying the one-ness that the song is about.

Sarah