Re: Kylie's Top Eleven...(lots o' OtR) ;)

Peter T. Chattaway wrote:

>On Tue, 13 Aug 2002, Kylie Wilkerson wrote:
>

>>I. Elton John - Your Song
>>Commentary: A guy once told me he thought of me when he heard it. Nice
>>memory I guess. :)
>>

>Have you heard Ewan McGregor's version from _Moulin Rouge!_?  It *so*
>blows every other version of this song out of the water ...

My roomies and I are going to have an inebriated sing-along for that
movie at some point in the near future.  It shall be grand.  Oh yes, it
shall.

(We're already pretty decent at most of the movie, but what can't be
made better by lessened inhibitions and increased slurring of speech!?)

-Smitty the punchdrunk lovesick singalong star