Re: 80s music (Was Re: SOS)

I almost wish you hadn't done that.  Now this song is destined to haunt my
entire day.  Do you know who the artist is?  A transcript of the entire song
would be a hilarious treat for the list.

>From: "Jeff Summers" <since_91 at hotmail_com>
>To: randomricky at hotmail_com, dasmith at rotse2_physics.lsa.umich.edu,
>Over-the-Rhine at actwin_com
>Subject: Re: 80s music (Was Re: SOS)
>Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2002 08:55:52 -0500

-- BEGIN included message

Ryan recalled:

>This one was a sort of rap opera called "Jam on it" ("jamonay" in
>jive speak). The rest of that particular line goes something like,
>"I said now that you learned the deal let me tell you why I'm a soul
>for real. I'm Kozmo D from outer space. I'm here to rock the human
>race. I do it right 'cause I can't do it wrong. That's why the
>whole world is singing this song."

and Jeff sez:

Wicky wicky wicky.

All this talk of 80's songs reminded me of the VH1 special "100 Greatest One-Hit wonders".  http://www.vh1.com/shows/series/100_greatest/one_hit_wonders/