Re: Hi i am a new list member

Hi Patty, nice to meet you! I'm pretty new here as well. Just know being on
this list will keep your e-mail box full at all times :) I too am inspired
by Karin's vocal technique - although I've never taken voice lessons and
just sing for my own fun, I can tell the difference! Pop singers don't use
the full depths of their voice. Listen to Madonna in Evita and you can see
what some proper training can do!

I agree OtR is definitely a stress reliever. Karin's voice is just so
soothing.

Well hope you stick around on the list. (As I'm wading through all my
e-mails)

Sarah