the book of linford (was: Drew, Drew, Drew. Sigh.)

wait wait wait- i took that passage to be an admiration of walnut stained
hands!  being a current member of the walnut-stainers sect, i condemn you
and your heathen hand washers!  next thing, you'll say that you don't
believe there is a squirrel that really has the secret to the universe!  as
it says in the book of linford, northern spy, april 10, 2002:

"Some mornings he would just sit and stare at us from a distance as if he
knew a secret the other squirrels didn't."

we'll pray for your sould, bruce.

>From: "Bruce Lachey" <b_lachey at hotmail_com>

>It's clear to me that Linford prefers clean hands due to the scripture, or,
>liner notes of DNotY, where he talks about the blind piano player's walnut
>stained hands.  I'm taking the leap of faith in assuming that he hates
>stained hands, so now I wash them obsessively..  ;)
>
>then flash forward to a few years later,

We still dream what Adam dreamt.

- Victor Hugo