RE: OtR Content You'd Wish You'd Ne'er Read

Sarah Wrote:

>>BTW how many English majors do we have here? You're all such eloquent
writers! ;)

I have an English writing minor believe it or not.  The grammar police
shudder.  I do have 2 sibling's with English writing Major's.  I couldn't
diagram a sentence to save my life.  Nor do I remember any grammar rule's.
ha..... Good thing I am using my Speech Communications Major....wait....what
the heck did I go to college for?  Oh yeah, that piece of paper.....

out's here's,
Barry

"Me fail english, that's umpossible".  ~~ Ralph Wiggum