A few things.

1. I didn't know there were aliens in the movie. I saw one trailer once,
and thought that, as in real life, there would be some earthbound
explanation for the circles. (I remember two guys in England coming
forward and admitting they'd made the circles themselves.) I don't know
that I'd've seen it anyway, but now I'm less likely to do so. I've seen
ads for it everywhere, but I don't really watch TV. So "the aliens did
it" was sorta a spoiler for me. I'm sorry-- I know no harm was meant.

2. One more time: I think it's time to repost the Netiquette Guide.
Anyone have any additions?

3. David: a. Welcome. b. Decaf. c. Welcome.

4. Bru-say: "Hey, look, it sounds to me like, you know, you just need to
unplug, man. Get some R&R.... What do you think, Du Jour? Should we take
him with us?"