An OTR Christmas (was RE: OtR Content You'd Wish You'd Ne'er Read)

I'd have to say my favorite traditional OTR Christmas song is "Silent
Night"--both versions.  Which makes me think about this:  "DNotY" is one of
two Christmas CD's that I listen to anytime other than Christmas (the other
being Peter Mayer's "Stars & Promises").  I guess it's b/c they transcend
what most people think of as Christmas music.  I don't know where I'm going
with this...

Chris
"We're not really a party band."  --Linford Detweiler