well!

how about exciting tuesdays?

i'm working happily in my quiet little geek world (translation: headphones
on, music cranked)

suddenly i notice someone standing and waving his hands out of the corner
of my eye'

uh, rhys, you mihgt want to turn everything off. i sniff and *whew*
something's burning...

so i race to turn everything off, darnit, right in the middle of compiles.

and what do you know - about half the develblock is without power/remedy.
*i'm* ok, but most of the guys aren't.

and it reeks in here./ we think the power surger protectrs died froma
freak surge.

there's no pattern. cube around me are dead. i'm not.

o it's a bad geek day.

we think we lost our backups.

rhys

--