"Elusive And Cautious"

Jessyka wrote:

"...the elusive and cautious Sobriqet..."

I find that I am neither elusive, nor cautious, especially when I recall
meeting, while, to quote Mac Powell of Third Day, "all sunburned and
stinky,"  St. Smitty, Random Ricky, RoAnngealyka, Kylie, and her
romantic victim Joe, Shari Lloyd, Lisa Reid, and others, at C2K2.

If I was cautious, I wouldn't have made the off-colour joke involving
the 1997 film _Boogie Nights_.

Have you fed the Media Beast lately?
mathismedia.com
"Whatever shall we do with these days?" - Linford Detweiler
http://community.webtv.net/Sobriqet/SOBRIQUET