Re: stumbling around the orchard

sarah, twila, ysoie, chris, chris,
jessyka, paul, kylie, and the sweet
orchard wallflower contingency,

thank you for the company  thus far and the cider <mmmmmm>
(is that what's making me dizzy?)
>i have to know one thing....how do you pronounce your name?
(twila:) it's just like "willow" :)
>I like your name too but I'm guessing it's a clever alibi?
(sarah) your cousin has a cool name! we should meet. ; )
did her parents name her willow as well? flower children?
>if you don't mind, how long have you been lurking?
(chris:) for a while, though on another address.
'iradioheaven' is for posting only! <i'm a dork>

..and we're all thirsty ... like drunks on Sunday
brooding like the blades of a fan on low speed