Re: stumbling around the orchard

Willeaux Karford wrote:

> unlurking cautiously ...
> (steps up to the microphone and clears throat)

Whoa!  We have a microphone!?  I could have used that recently...or maye
a megaphone.  We should invest in one, if there isn't one.  Or maybe a
"talking stick" so everyoen has to take turns.  But I get dibs on teh
stick whenever I want it, alright?  I don't want any trouble, but if it
has to come to that...  =)

> hi everybody -- is there room for one more soul in the orchard?
> i hear the people here are not shy - i might be the first shy one ....
> ...blushing and sitting back down ....

We're all out of Imaginary Apples Trees; sorry.  Er...no, here's another
one.  I must have missed it the first time I toured around the premesis.

So, if you're de-lurking...if you don't mind, how long have you been
lurking?

-Smitty the prying tool