Re: just a question

Rick "I obviously have good taste" Callender wrote:

> once an O's fan, always an O's fan... raised in VA and
> MD, but no matter where i live, they'll always be my
> favourite baseball team...

Here Here!  Even when they stink, I still make it to 3 or 4 games a year.
It's the only die-hard sports loyalty I have.

Obligitory OtR content:  I listen to them while driving to the games.  And I
played softball, which is almost like baseball with Linford's brother Myron.

-Steve

n.p. Paste Magazine Sampler #1