RE: just a question

--- "Lawlor, Barry" <Barry.Lawlor at ssa_gov> wrote:
> scooby wrote:
>
> >>nuh-uh. you don't know any bostonians, do you?  :)
>
> >>it's:
>
> >>NO-maaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!
>

> --- Kylie Wilkerson <kylie_wilkerson at hotmail_com>
> wrote:
>

> > Nooooomarrrrrhhhh!!!!! ;)
> >

> Muuuhaaahhaaaa...my evil plan of making this a
> Boston Red Sox Listserve is
> slowly taking place.

you have my sympathies.  the difference bewteen us
phillies fans and you folks is that you come so damn
close every year :)  at least we just plain suck
perennially.

however, that said, and tho' i do sympathize with sox
fans psychologically ;)

------

went with buddies from long island to montreal over
memorial day.  my friend brian is a die-hard yanks fan
(grrrr... he refers to yankee stadium as "where the
world series is usually played").  anyway, we're at le
stad and a guy walks by the front of our section in a
nomahhhh jersey.  quiet period during the game.  brian
politely stands up and yells at the top of his lungs

"YAN-KEES BASE-BALL... (clap, clap, clapclapclap)"

the whole section burst out laughing.  poor guy, he
just walked faster down the runway.

not saying bill buckner or lenny dykstra,
:)
-john david