OTR LOSTEE LIST IS LIVE!

The new-fangled, super-dooper OVER THE RHINE LISTEE-LOSTEE THINGYMAJIGGER
(thanks to Eric S. for the name!) is up and running at it's new home on
DrewVogel.COM.

It's currently a new format mirror of the pics on Eric's old listee site.
However, as new pictures come in, I will be moving the older pics out of the
Gallery. We want it to be as current as possible.

To access the gallery, go to www.drewvogel.com and click on "Photo Gallery"
on the left side menu. You'll be taken to a page with all my galleries.
Select the OVER THE RHINE LISTEE-LOSTEE THINGYMAJIGGER to be taken to the
new listing.

Please contribute your picture! Email it me at drew at drewvogel_com (jpeg
(preferred!) or gif format -- it doesn't matter what size (but be
reasonable)) along with the following:
* Your real name as you want it to appear in the listing
* Your email address as you want it to appear in the listing (optional)
* Your homepage as you want it to appear in the listing (optional)

Please include all this information -- type it out for me. I will not take
names/email/homepage from your message header. By typing them again for me,
you're giving me permission to post them.

If your picture is currently on there and you've got something better,
please send it to me with the same information as above.

Questions?
-drew
www.drewvogel.com